Woodward on decision not to release Trump recordings early: ‘My God, I would have if I could save one life’

Woodward on decision not to release Trump recordings early: ‘My God, I would have if I could save one life’Investigative journalist Bob Woodward joins Yahoo News Editor in Chief Daniel Klaidman and Chief Investigative Correspondent Michael Isikoff to discuss his new book, “Rage.” In the weeks leading up to publication, Woodward has come under fire for not releasing audio recordings of President Trump privately acknowledging the potential severity of the coronavirus pandemic as early as February. He explains, however, that due to the nonlinear nature of reporting, it would not have been feasible to release the audio recordings early because of a lack of context.




from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://ift.tt/3mzf9rJ

Comments