Wayne is silly, selfish but a brilliant dad, says Coleen Rooney



   coleen rooney wayne rooney coleen rooney and wayne rooney wedding coleen rooney and wayne rooney baby coleen rooney and wayne rooney 2015 coleen rooney and wayne rooney coleen rooney and wayne rooney wedding coleen rooney and wayne rooney baby coleen rooney and wayne rooney 2015 coleen rooney and wayne rooney baby coleen wayne rooney back together coleen rooney wayne rooney jersey coleen rooney wayne rooney mara wayne rooney cheated on coleen coleen rooney wayne rooney net coleen rooney wayne rooney quotes coleen rooney wayne rooney twitter coleen rooney and wayne rooney wedding coleen rooney wayne rooney xanadu coleen rooney wayne rooney xtasis coleen rooney wayne rooney zimbio coleen rooney wayne rooney zarobki coleen rooney and wayne rooney 2015 coleen rooney wayne rooney 300k coleen rooney wayne rooney 400m,           Coleen Rooney, the wife of former England football captain, Wayne Rooney, has spoken for the first time about her husband's arrest, back in September, for drunk driving in a car with party girl Laura Simpson. In an honest and rather lengthy Facebook post, Coleen writes: "Yes, I have put my wedding ring on. It didn't feel right wearing my ring. I see it as a sign of commitment and I was unsure what was happening." इंग्लैंड के पूर्व फुटबॉल कप्तान वेन रूनी की पत्नी कोलिन रूनी का नाम लॉरा सिम्पसन के साथ लड़की चलाने के लिए सितंबर में वापस अपने पति की गिरफ्तारी के रिकॉर्ड है। एक ईमानदार और लंबी लम्बे फेसबुक पोस्ट में, कोलीन लिखते हैं: "हां, मैंने अपनी शादी की अंगूठी डाल दी है।" मैं अपनी अंगूठी पहनने में ठीक नहीं महसूस कर रहा था। The pregnant mum-of-three went on to say that though her footballer husband has been selfish, he's a brilliant dad: "I'm not going to list Wayne's good qualities as I don't think he deserves it now but he's a brilliant dad. He's made silly and selfish mistakes. Maybe that will change?" गर्भवती मां ने कहा कि हालांकि उसके फुटबॉलर का स्वार्थी स्वार्थी हो गया है, वह एक शानदार पिता है: "मैं सूची में नहीं जा रहा हूं" वेन के अच्छे गुण हैं क्योंकि मुझे नहीं लगता कि वह अब उसे हकदार है लेकिन वह शानदार है पिताजी "वह मूर्ख और स्वार्थी गलतियों से बना है।" शायद यह बदल जाएगा? " She concluded, saying she's keen to make her marriage work: "Do I love Wayne... yes. If I didn't then I wouldn't be trying to make it work. I know I'd be fine on my own, with just me and my children, but I don't want to live like that, I want to try and continue our marriage and live as a family वह निष्कर्ष निकाला, कह रही है कि वह अपने विवाह का काम करने के लिए उत्सुक है: "क्या मैं वेन को प्यार करता हूँ ... हाँ।" अगर मैंने ऐसा नहीं किया तो मैं इसे काम करने की कोशिश नहीं करूँगा सिर्फ मुझे और मेरे बच्चों के साथ, लेकिन मैं अपनी शादी को जारी रखने और एक परिवार के रूप में रहने की कोशिश करना चाहता हूं। "
Coleen Rooney


Coleen Rooney, the wife of former England football captain, Wayne Rooney, has spoken for the first time about her husband's arrest, back in September, for drunk driving in a car with party girl Laura Simpson. In an honest and rather lengthy Facebook post, Coleen writes: "Yes, I have put my wedding ring on. It didn't feel right wearing my ring. I see it as a sign of commitment and I was unsure what was happening."
इंग्लैंड के पूर्व फुटबॉल कप्तान वेन रूनी की पत्नी कोलिन रूनी का नाम लॉरा सिम्पसन के साथ लड़की चलाने के लिए सितंबर में वापस अपने पति की गिरफ्तारी के रिकॉर्ड है। एक ईमानदार और लंबी लम्बे फेसबुक पोस्ट में, कोलीन लिखते हैं: "हां, मैंने अपनी शादी की अंगूठी डाल दी है।" मैं अपनी अंगूठी पहनने में ठीक नहीं महसूस कर रहा था।
The pregnant mum-of-three went on to say that though her footballer husband has been selfish, he's a brilliant dad: "I'm not going to list Wayne's good qualities as I don't think he deserves it now but he's a brilliant dad. He's made silly and selfish mistakes. Maybe that will change?"
गर्भवती मां ने कहा कि हालांकि उसके फुटबॉलर का स्वार्थी स्वार्थी हो गया है, वह एक शानदार पिता है: "मैं सूची में नहीं जा रहा हूं" वेन के अच्छे गुण हैं क्योंकि मुझे नहीं लगता कि वह अब उसे हकदार है लेकिन वह शानदार है पिताजी "वह मूर्ख और स्वार्थी गलतियों से बना है।" शायद यह बदल जाएगा? "
She concluded, saying she's keen to make her marriage work: "Do I love Wayne... yes. If I didn't then I wouldn't be trying to make it work. I know I'd be fine on my own, with just me and my children, but I don't want to live like that, I want to try and continue our marriage and live as a family
वह निष्कर्ष निकाला, कह रही है कि वह अपने विवाह का काम करने के लिए उत्सुक है: "क्या मैं वेन को प्यार करता हूँ ... हाँ।" अगर मैंने ऐसा नहीं किया तो मैं इसे काम करने की कोशिश नहीं करूँगा सिर्फ मुझे और मेरे बच्चों के साथ, लेकिन मैं अपनी शादी को जारी रखने और एक परिवार के रूप में रहने की कोशिश करना चाहता हूं। "

Comments